document submission phase has been extended till 21/8/2022
Egypt extends its exporting frontiers as a regional leader by introducing the Export-IT Program to bolster the domestic ICT industry. ITIDA first launched the program in 2010 to help Egyptian companies grow their exports from IT/ITES products and services.
By virtue of this program, eligible companies receive direct exports support on the collected proceeds of their value-added exports within a specified calendar year.
Throughout Export-IT’s twelve rounds, ITIDA strengthened and broadened support for more than
250 local companies with almost EGP 549 million.
In 2022, ITIDA launched a new round of Export-IT program covering the export proceeds of 2021 with a major development aiming mainly to maximize the benefits gained by micro and small companies.
• Support Egyptian companies in: developing their resources, leveraging their competitiveness, and reducing their export-related costs.
• Develop and increase the Egyptian exports of ICT services.
• The main strength of Export-IT lies in the data gathered from participating companies covering their ICT exports in "terms of amount," "export destination," "types of service exported," and "business verticals served".
• All export transactions and supporting documents are audited, reviewed, and cross-validated by the program's external auditor.
• Based on a sample of the participated companies, we analyze data collected, after auditor validation, to provide an in-depth overview of their ICT exports.
• ITIDA conducts this analysis taking in consideration the confidentiality of information each company delivers.
• ITIDA carefully studies the audited indicators of the validated export values, services exported, business models adopted by companies as well as export destinations and business verticals served.
• Based on the exports’ indicators, further comparative analysis is conducted covering global ICT exports, potential markets, and opportunities through global forecasted ICT spending and market trends.
ICT companies with more than 50% Egyptian ownership, headquartered in Egypt and exporting:
• ICT Services
• Embedded Software
• IT-enabled Services* (examples: call center services, consultation and training services related to IT)
*IT-enabled services are subject to Export-IT committee's approval.
Note: Companies with total annual revenue exceeding 150 million EGP are not eligible for participation in the program.
ITIDA formed a revamping committee with the main aim to develop the program’s terms and conditions to achieve its purpose and maximize the support presented to Micro and Small companies, the development includes the following:
1- Companies’ Classification: Changing the classification of companies by applying only one criterion, which is the total annual revenue.
||≥ 1 Million EGP
||1 Million ≥ 20 Million EGP
||20 Million ≥150 Million EGP
Increase the main support percentage (based on the company’s size) to reach 35% of total value added for micro companies.
By virtue of the program, approved companies receive direct cash support amounting up to 70% maximum of their value-added exports (rebate ceiling per company applies according to the program’s terms & conditions) as mentioned below:
Main Support: amounting up to 10-35% maximum of the value-added exports based on the company’s size (Micro/Small/Medium).
- • (1): 5% of value-added exports of services of (IoT & Block chain / Cyber Security / Embedded Software / Chip Set Design / Robotics Process Automation (RPA) / Data Science / Artificial Intelligence (AI))
- • (2): 10% of total value-added exports: for companies that have intellectual property rights (IPRs) for their own software.
- • (3): 10% of total value-added exports: for companies operating in governorates other than Cairo, Giza and Alexandria.
- • (4): 5% of the increase in value-added exports: for companies that achieved an increase in approved value-added exports
- • (5): 5% of value-added exports: For companies having CMMI-DEV or CMMI-SVC certificates, with a minimum of level3.
For medium companies (except for companies that succeeded in opening new export markets and collecting their proceeds during 2021), support percentages are calculated as a percentage of the increase in value added.
Note: Ceiling of EGP 2.5 million per company.
Exact rebate percentages will be announced by end of program according to the approved budget for the entire program and received applications.
Aiming to facilitate the submission process of Export-IT, application form and its supporting documents would be signed and submitted electronically. This is through the software application of the program using the e-signature token.
Accordingly interested companies should arrange to issue/renew the certificate of the token directly from one of the e-signature companies according to the entity that previously issued its e-signature certificate in order to be able to sign and submit documents electronically or use the eSealing Certificate of the company. For more information about licensed companies with contact information please click
Documents SubmissionStart Date: 21/6/2022End Date: 31/7/2022
Extended till : 21/8/2022
-Interested companies are requested to sign and submit the application form and supporting documents electronically through the software application of the program using the e-signature token or the sealing stamp. Accordingly, please click
to download the software application related to this round.
Download Export-IT software
*for companies that participated in Export-IT previous rounds, please re-download Export-IT updated software to be able to proceed with the registration and documents submission.
First Session Details:
second Session Details:
Time : 1.00 pm – Opening and Program Terms & Conditions
Time : 2:30 pm – Technical Session for Documents Submission
For any inquiries or questions regarding Export-IT program, call ITIDA's call center at 16CIT (16248) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies that have previously participated in Export-IT program during the past 12 years are also requested to register under Export-IT 2021
There is no minimum with respect to the company's export proceeds, size, and number of employees, etc. All trusted companies meeting the program's criteria would be eligible to participate in the program